Seven Ford Motor Company cars, trucks and vans have won recently the Vincentric Best Fleet Value in America awards for 2017. The awards recognize vehicles that provide fleet customers with the lowest total cost of ownership.
Ford’s 2017 winners are proven performers that have taken home awards in prior years:
- Ford Taurus SE: Seven-time large sedan winner
- Ford F-150 XL: Five-time full-size half-ton pickup winner
- Ford F-250 Super Duty XL: Two-time full-size three-quarter-ton pickup winner
- Ford Transit Connect XLT*: Five-time small commercial passenger van winner
- Ford Transit 150 XL low-roof van: Three-time full-size half-ton passenger van winner
Two Lincoln models, Lincoln MKX Premiere and Lincoln MKZ Hybrid, also earned awards.
Vincentric Best Fleet Value in America awards are based on fleet lifecycle costs in eight key areas – depreciation, fuel, insurance, financing, repairs, fees and taxes, opportunity costs and maintenance. Winning vehicles have the lowest lifecycle costs across 28 ownership and mileage scenarios – ranging from 24 months of ownership/16,000km annually to 60 months/64,000km annually. Learn more at www.vincentric.com