- Company sees growing global adoption of Avaya Oceana as enterprise customers seek to manage and deliver exceptional personalized customer experiences
Avaya today unveiled Avaya Customer Engagement Cloud solutions, a comprehensive set of advanced capabilities and services to help businesses keep customers engaged, happy and coming back. Comprised of Avaya Oceana for omni-channel customer engagement and built on Avaya Breeze, Customer Engagement Cloud solutions provide the flexibility required for adopting and integrating new digital technologies through a portfolio of hybrid, public and private cloud offers and developer tools.
Businesses across all industries recognize the digital transformation imperative, with 69.7% of companies saying that customer experience is the main driver of digital strategies. As evidence, Avaya Oceana is already being deployed across the globe and delivering on the promised value of digital transformation. Avaya Oceana delivers context-driven, fully integrated and customizable customer engagement that allows companies to easily bring together newly emerging and existing technologies to benefit the customer and agent experience.
The speed at which businesses need to anticipate and exceed customer expectations has driven several compelling innovations for the newest release of Avaya Oceana:
- Equip agents with a visual, chronological map of the customer journey with a comprehensive, actionable interface that can increase opportunities for upselling and repeat business.
- Provide a foundation for growing digital channels, with support for Bots that extend sentiment, automation and analysis to all text channels including social media.
- Adopt exciting new technologies such as virtual reality today. Avaya partner EXP360 enables a customer to place a call straight out of virtual reality glasses. The agent can see what content the customer is viewing to direct and inform while providing a true guided tour through the virtual world.
- Provide a seamless customer experience by providing the full context of an interaction when shifting from Artificial Intelligence to human connections.
- Create a more accurate picture of a customer’s experience, search for patterns and trends, proactively inform campaigns and personalize interactions through Avaya Oceanalytics.
- Customize workflow automation and proactive notifications with ease to address use cases in vertical industries, including healthcare, financial services, hospitality, etc.
- Enable a more knowledgeable, efficient customer experience with tighter integration between Avaya Oceana and Salesforce Service Cloud as all channels – digital, voice, automated –are managed from a single agent interface.
- Enable greater insight and quickly pinpoint coaching and eLearning needs with Workforce Optimization capabilities integrated with Avaya Oceana Workspaces.
Evolution to Transformation
The Avaya Customer Engagement Cloud combines best-in-class solutions with extensible developer platform capabilities, access to data from across the enterprise and the industry’s best partner and Systems Integrator eco-system for unsurpassed customer engagement expertise. To help companies evolve to these best-in-class solutions, Avaya strategic professional services can guide businesses to:
- Transform the customer experience in a way that sets them apart from the competition – mapping the customer journey at every touch point and ensuring their workforce is at the top of their game to deliver the best possible service experience;
- Define and design the best end-to-end solution based on an acquired understanding of where the company is today and where it wants to go;
- Develop near term and long term engagement innovation plans with the understanding that transformation is ongoing.
“Avaya contact center customers, many who have continued to transform their contact centers using Avaya Elite for as long as 20+ years, are exceedingly loyal. With Avaya Customer Engagement Cloud, the company is working to create offers that will help customers (and partners) transition their customer experience portfolios to meet the needs of today’s digitally-savvy consumers.”Sheila McGee-Smith, president and principal analyst, McGee-Smith Analytics, L.L.C.
“With more communication channels available on mobile devices than ever before, customer service expectations are being redefined every day. Our partnership with Avaya and integration between Oceana and Service Cloud will enable companies to deliver a tremendous customer experience.”Keith Pearce, vice president of product marketing, Salesforce Service Cloud
“There are really three things that we look at as key to transforming service interaction: connectivity to serviced things, context, and frictionless engagement. With our rollout of Avaya Oceana, we’re focused first on automation technologies to greatly enhance the customer experience and gain insight into the customer journey. Once we know the product, the conversation, and the customer journey, we use Oceana’s attribute-based matching to bring the right people and content to the engagement.”Savio Tovar Dias, Senior Director – Sales Engineering, Avaya, Asia, Middle East, Africa & TurkeyEmail This Post