- 100+ online courses from International Connections Academy (iNaCA) for high school students to stay productive during the break
Pearson Middle East today introduced its International Connections Academy (iNaCa) virtual summer camp as a way for students to earn credits, explore new interests and build skills, all from the comfort of their homes. At iNaCA, young learners from different parts of the world can choose from more than 100 courses and study with certified teachers in virtual classrooms to reach their highest potential.
All courses offered are Original Credit Courses and encourage high school students to satisfy graduation requirements, try out new areas of study or simply accelerate their academic progress. They include High School Credit Recovery Courses which allow students to retake courses to earn the credits to move forward and acquire the skills to succeed. Courses for Grades 9–12 even provide students with rigorous assignments for enrichment and honours credits. Teachers engage students in discussion and facilitate independent exploratory projects. Many of the core courses are approved for student athletes as well. All programs are fully accredited and include full-time schooling, individual courses, and summer school.
The courses are grouped as follows:
- Original Credit High School Tuition – Priced at USD 385 (AED 1,414) per Honors course and USD 360 (AED 1,322) per Original Credit course, these courses allow motivated high school students the opportunity to continue learning and growing throughout the summer.
- Summer Smarts Math and Reading Programs – Priced at USD 220 (AED 808) for the summer session, this program gives Kindergarten through 8th grade students a chance to review foundational skills and keep sharp for the new school year. Students are assessed for placement in the academic continuum at the start of the program and then set goals with their online teachers. Families receive weekly updates on student progress.
- Middle School Core Courses – Priced at USD 330 (AED 1212) per course, students may enroll in middle school Language, Arts and Math courses to brush up on core skills in preparation for the next grade level or to review content from the previous school year.
- K–8 Electives Tuition – Priced between USD 275 (AED 1010) and USD 330 (AED 1212) per course, the electives include Spanish and Educational Technology Skills. Elementary or middle school students can be introduced to Spanish through online World Language courses. These innovative courses feature flexibly paced online instruction combined with live practice with language fluent speakers. The Educational Technology programs offer students in grades K–8 essential technology skills for their age. While focusing on technology skills in which all students are required to possess by the end of the 8th grade, these programs reinforce reading, language arts and math skills.
iNaCA’s online summer school courses have great flexibility to fit busy summer schedules. There is the option of a rolling start date and students can choose a start dates any time beginning July 2019. Enrollment is open all through summer and students can sign up at www.InternationalConnectionsAcademy.comEmail This Post