- Interactive sessions at Indian Property Show to guide on body energy science, provide tips on Eco friendly green interiors
There are certain external energies in our homes that can disturb the harmony of the environment as well as our health and well-being. To educate people on such of earth’s energy, also known as Geopathic stress, the upcoming Indian Property is hosting an exclusive seminar on “Healthy Living: Body, Spaces and Interiors” to be conducted by Ms Pooja Srivastav, Energy Consultant on Geopathic and Electromagnetic Radiation. Scheduled for Friday, June 22nd and Saturday, June 23rd between 2pm and 3pm, the interactive seminars will include tips on eco-friendly green interiors, guidance on creating balances in our bodies and house for a positive, healthy and harmonious environment.
The biannual fair, the most popular Indian property exhibition in the UAE, returns to Dubai from June 21st to 23rd at the Dubai World Trade Centre, Sheikh Rashid Hall. Besides talks on body and home energy, the property fair will also host celebrated Vaastu expert Dr Padmaja Yadav on all three days between 7pm and 8pm on 21st and 22nd, and 4pm and 5pm on 23rd June. Dr Yadav will be advising visitors on the science of architecture and home décor to bring in positivity into their homes.
“Statistics show that around 80 percent of the houses, offices and schools, etc., are suffering from Geopathic stress,” said Ms Pooja Srivastav, “Through this seminar we want to create this awareness among people to ensure that their houses are free of such negativity and create healthier energy. Often it so happens that the earth energy is not quite compatible with the energy in a human body, which creates stress, and results in a number of health issues. Strong vibration of the earth, for example, can weaken the immune system. Hopefully, in these sittings people will learn how to avoid and manage the stress, and instead go green in their approach.”
Tips on reducing Geopathic stress and creating green interiors
- Identify disturbing areas in the house and reposition furniture to avoid being exposed to Earth’s energy for prolonged period.
- Place rods made out of copper, brass, or steel on the identified area to block any negative energy.
- Minimize the use of sources that can encourage electro-magnetic radiation, such as cell phones, routers and microwave. When not using them, keep them unplugged.
- Use energy efficient appliances and lighting.
- Place small plants inside the house in various locations.
- Try to paint the walls in various hues of green for a calming effect.
Other seminars at the Indian Property include interactive seminars by some of the notable property gurus who will educate buyers on investment landscape, legalities, taxation, RERA, high growth cities in India. Moreover, the separate kid’s area designed by the organizers will keep the kids occupied while the parents browse through the various properties on offer.Email This Post