Introduces smart printers and time-saving tools for small businesses
- New Smart Tasks, within the HP Smart App, help save time on repetitive core tasks
- Best-in-class security, with self-healing Wi-Fi, to help privacy and control
- Reimagined design for enhanced user experience, up to 39% smaller than prior generations
Today in EMEA HP Inc. unveiled a new line of smart printers specifically designed for small businesses. The new HP OfficeJet Pro series brings dramatically increased intelligence and breakthrough design with HP’s heritage of performance and reliability. It provides small business owners with a critical tool to achieve success.
“HP designed this series specifically for the small business owner who can’t possibly work harder, though the pressure to do so is constant given how closely their finances, livelihood and emotional well-being are tied to their business,” said Tony Bssat
Head of Printing Business, Middle East and Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. “With more than half of small business owners agreeing that their businesses cannot operate without a printer – we elevated this technology to perform more like a partner to help save time and ‘brain space’ so these entrepreneurs can focus on growing their business.”
HP OfficeJet Pro Series features:
- Time-saving Smart Tasks
- Eliminate steps in repetitive tasks with Smart Tasks, the first in-class mobile solution that automates scanning tasks. Organise documents 50% faster and get automatic two-sided printing and advanced scanning; scan to the cloud, email, and more, in just a tap and even create editable, searchable documents scanning from your phone or printer.
- Freedom to work anywhere
- Stay connected to business and get work done wherever, whenever. Easily print, scan and copy from your phone, using the best-in-class mobile print app: HP Smart.
- Heightened security, reliable connections
- Get best-in-class security1 to help maintain privacy and control, and self-healing Wi-Fi that always keeps you connected.
- Engineered for sustainability
- The new hardware is designed to help reduce energy use, paper is responsibly sourced and ink cartridges are easily recycled.
- The 9000 series is made from recycled printers and other electronics—more than 10% by weight of plastic.
- Enhanced user experience
- Easily grab documents from the scan bed with reimaged slide-off glass (Only 9000 series).
- The new smart output tray management prevents paper spillage when the 250-sheet output tray is full (only 9025 series).
HP also announces today the latest HP Laser Portfolio including the HP Laser, HP Laser MFP, HP Color Laser and HP Color Laser MFP, the world’s smallest in class color laser.
The HP Laser 100 series, HP Laser MFP 130 series, HP Color Laser150 series and HP Color Laser MFP 170 series will be available across EMEA from July 1st.
This new line of printers within the HP Laser portfolio provides affordable printing solutions that small businesses can count on to fit into their workstyle and deliver the business performance they need. This series has been designed to provide hassle-free printing that gives time back to busy business owners by increasing productivity and efficiency.
Pricing and Availability
Starting this month, at key office retailers, Amazon and HP.com, the HP OfficeJet Pro Series (9015, 9025 and 9019) will be available for small business printing starting from €140.
Information on country availability, pricing and retail destinations is available by contacting your local HP communications contact.Email This Post