HP Inc. has announced a new lineup of Pavilion laptops with sophisticated designs, and features to inspire today’s students and tomorrow’s reinventors. The new Pavilion convertibles and laptops which will be available to the region in June this year, deliver a rich set of features and performance options previously reserved for higher-end products, including the addition of premium materials like 3D metal to help remove all visual seams, USB-C for more connectivity options and active pen support to bring Windows Ink to life on Pavilion x360s.
“We are evolving our portfolio of products to meet the needs of everyone from today’s students to digital creatives, as their usage and interactions with computing devices continue to change,” said Anne-Sophie Hadberg, head of consumer personal systems EMEA, HP Inc. “Today’s Pavilion products take proven innovations from our premium lineup and provides end users with the ability to play, create, connect and entertain.”
HP’s Pavilion x360 and Pavilion laptop devices feature a wide-range of configuration options to meet the needs of the consumer needing the reliability to connect and get things done or be entertained. Pavilion gives consumers a PC that not only performs, but is also a true reflection of how people interact with their devices.
HP Pavilion Features:
- All day battery life with up 12 hours and HP Fast Charge (90% in 90 minutes) on select models
- Processor options: latest 7th Gen Intel® Core™ i3-i7 processors, Intel® Pentium® processors or 7th Gen AMD processors
- Storage options: Dual storage up to 256GB SSD+1TB HDD or 128GB SSD+ 2TB HDD or single storage up to 512GB SSD or up to 2TB HDD on select models
- Choice of AMD® Radeon & Nvidia GeForce Discrete Graphics
- Enhanced Intel 2x2ac WiFi option
- HP Wide Vision HD camera or optional FHD IR camera which supports Windows Hello
- Exceptional audio with dual speakers, HP Audio Boost, and tuning by the experts at B&O Play
- Pavilion Laptops offer unique color options to fit any personality including Opulent Blue, Silk Gold, Orchid Pink, Mineral Silver, Natural Silver, Shimmer Mint and Empress Red.
Email This Post