Everything|Wiki is a community of free, independent moderators and supporters who want to contribute to the common good of humanity. Everything|Wiki is the upgraded version of Wikipedia and other encyclopedias, which also allows reporting on other public persons or small companies. With us, there are no restrictions, as long as they are morally and legally justifiable. All visitors to this site have the opportunity to inform themselves about anyone and anything, and thus protect themselves. There is no one-sided reporting, and the community can help shape the contributions themselves to provide an optimal platform. Best of all, becoming a Moderator isn’t a complicated process. In this article, you’ll learn how to become an Everything|Wiki Moderator, what that means, and what are the benefits attached to it.
What is Everything|Wiki?
Everything|Wiki is the upgraded version of Wikipedia and other encyclopedias, which also allows reporting on other public persons or small companies. With us, there are no restrictions, as long as they are morally and legally justifiable. All visitors to this site have the opportunity to inform themselves about anyone and anything, and thus protect themselves. There is no one-sided reporting, and the community can help shape the contributions themselves to provide an optimal platform.
Everything|Wiki invites all of you to be their moderator and be a part of the fastest growing community. There are financial perks as well for writing, editing and managing the articles on Everything|Wiki. Everything|Wiki pays in crypto to their moderators, so it is always a win-win.
Benefits of Registering
There are many reasons why you should consider becoming a registered Everything|Wiki Moderator. Below is the glimpse of the benefits:
- FREE membership
- Payment for creating articles. Compensation is provided via a separate cryptocoin.
- Bonus payments for the best and most active moderators. Bonus payments are based on the ranking and the number of articles created and edited.
- Ranking of the biggest moderators on the home page
- Good reputation for moderators
- Part of the active community of Everything|Wiki
- Additional payment for referred orders. If a customer books an item with us, we will pass these orders on to our moderators.
- Moderators may offer article creation outside of Everything|Wiki as a service without permission.
General benefits for the whole community:
- FREE membership
- You can also park the coin on Everything|Wiki and earn profit. Thus, all coin holders will additionally participate in the platform’s revenues for holding the coin.
- With surplus revenue, Everything|Wiki will buy the distributed coins back from the market and will partially burn them to create a shortage of the coin, which will then keep the price stable or increase the value.
- The faster you start, the more coins you get, because we pay higher for article creation in the beginning.
Join now and get paid as a moderator in any language you like, or become a community member and get a share of the revenue.
If you do become a registered Everything|Wiki user, you’ll have a permanent user page where you can write something about yourself. You can also use this page to display pictures, write about your interests, and more. Registered users also have a permanent talk page (see below) that you can use to communicate with other users. Finally, a registered user is less identifiable since your IP address is not shown.
When you are a registered Everything|Wiki user, you have a fixed identity that other users can recognize. In time, this can allow you to build trust and respect through a history of good edits.
Registered Everything|Wiki users also can customize the way pages are displayed in their view. Under the Preferences tab (which shows up at the top right of Everything|Wiki pages for registered users, you can select Appearance and change skin, math, and files.
No More Blocks
Finally, being a registered user protects you in the event your enterprise IP address gets blocked. Registered users in good standing can request existing blocks on their IP address be modified to affect only unregistered editors so that they can continue contributing to Everything|Wiki.
Creating Your Registered Everything|Wiki Account
On the main Everything|Wiki page, click on Create Account at the top right of the screen. From here, you’ll need to fill out the form by adding your username, password (twice).
Once you’ve filled out the form, click the Create Your Account button.
Once you create your account, you’re good to go and now a Everything|Wiki Moderator!
Contributing to Everything|Wiki
Now that you are a member of the Everything|Wiki team, start contributing to the pages on the service. Before doing so, you should take a look at the About Page. From this page, you can read the mission statement and goals for the Everything|Wiki.Email This Post