Fabulous offers on fashion, beauty, entertainment and more until 3 August 2019
Ibn Battuta Mall makes Dubai Summer Surprises (DSS) even more rewarding with up to 75 per cent off trendy apparel, kids’ fashion wear, stylish accessories, beauty products, wellness treatments, footwear, chic furnishings, and more.
Head to the world’s largest themed mall until 3 August to discover a world of irresistible deals and discounts on everything from beds to business wear and furniture to fashion.
- Wallis: up to 75 per cent off stylish business and casual attire for ladies;
- BRANDS: up to 75 percent off bespoke formal business attire for men;
- OshKosh B’gosh: 25 to 75 per cent discount on trendy kids’ wear;
- Sacoor Kids: up to 70 per cent off selected designer outfits for children;
- Sacoor Brothers: up to 60 per cent reduction on selected clothing for men.
Accessories and footwear…
- Paris Hilton: 30 to 70 per cent reduction on fashionable handbags;
- Sacoche: 30 to 70 per cent discount on stylish and quality leather shoes;
- Da Milano: 25 to 60 per cent off premium bags and fashion accessories.
Beauty and health…
- Cutting Edge: 50 per cent discount on hair, nail and massage treatments;
- Rituals: 30 to 50 per cent off selected luxury skin care products;
- Nutrition Center: buy one get one free offer on wellness products and supplements;
- Super Care Pharmacy: get two healthcare items for the price of one.
- Novo Cinemas: buy two tickets for the price of one for 2D, 3D and IMAX movie experiences and receive one free F&B combo upgrade, until 31 July;
- The Little Gym: 50 per cent off new membership for kids living in Dubai aged four months to 12 years.
- United Furniture: 30 to 70 per cent off homeware and interior décor items;
- King Koil: 45 per cent discount on superior quality mattresses, beds and bedding accessories.
- Pizza Express: 20 per cent off total bill for dine-in customers;
- McDonalds: enjoy a chocolate waffle cone or iced latte at AED5 (including VAT).
Visit Ibn Battuta Mall for unparalleled shopping and entertainment experiences this DSS. There is a tropical summer-themed activity zone at India Court for kids (12 noon to 11 pm daily), and interactive live shows at China Court featuring best loved classics Beauty and the Beast, the Last Voyage of Sindbad and Alice in Wonderland (5 pm to 10 pm every Thursday and Friday). There are also roaming parades at the mall featuring Bronozo Jazz, Jack & Joel and Mirror Men (5 pm, 6 pm, 8 pm and 9 pm daily).
For more information, visit www.ibnbattutamall.com, or follow Ibn Battuta Mall on social media: Facebook – @ibnbattutamall; Instagram – @ibnbattutamall; Twitter – @ibnbattuta_mall.Email This Post