With a little over three weeks left to go for Dubai Summer Surprises (DSS), there are plenty of exciting events, restaurant offers, activities and sales across the city for everyone to enjoy. Here, Dubai Festivals and Retail Establishment (DFRE) shares a round-up of some of the best ways to keep cool and escape the summer heat this weeken
Sunsational Summer App
- Back by popular demand, the Sunsational Summer app has returned for its fourth year, bringing with it more than 200 deals across eight of Meraas’ leading destinations, such as Al Seef, City Walk, The Outlet Village and The Beach JBR. Free to download on iOS and Android phones, the app is bursting with shopping, dining, beauty, leisure and entertainment offers across Dubai.
The Pointe and MasterCard
- The Pointe at Palm Jumeirah and MasterCard have teamed up to offer an incredible 20 per cent off across 30 dining and retail outlets at the shopping and leisure destination until 30 September. Save on delicious meals at a variety of new restaurants, including Fat Chow, Kyo and Mama Pho, or bag a bargain at entertainment and retail outlets, such as Reel Cinema, Yateem Optics and Palazzo Jewellery.
Leisure and Entertainment
- Meet the real-life superheroes at Mall of the Emirates as the iconic characters from Justice League visit Dubai. Watch thrilling shows, take part in action-packed activities and meet and greet Batman, Wonder Woman, Superman and The Flash. The Justice League will be at Mall of the Emirates from 12 to 21 July.
- For those looking for a laugh this weekend on 12 July, head to the Rajmahal Theatre at Bollywood Parks to see one of India’s best-loved comedians Kunal Kamra perform some of the best content from his tour “Fresher Thoughts”.
- Looking for a new look? Inglot is offering 15-minute free summer look makeovers in all Inglot stores from 7 to 30 July.
- Smell and look fabulous as Woojooh is offering reduced prices on some of its best sellers for DSS. Enjoy 30 per cent off selected fragrance, make-up and skin care items and experience a complimentary make up application or mini facial next week on any purchase of AED 300.
- Start the weekend on a high note with Mistral’s “Surf & Turf” night live every Thursday at Mövenpick Ibn Battuta Gate Hotel Dubai. Dine on succulent meats and fresh seafood cooked by the talented chefs.
- Pizza lovers will be thrilled to hear that Pizza Express at Ibn Battuta is offering unlimited fresh pizza, pasta and salad every Friday for AED 79 from 12pm to 5pm. The perfect pick-me-up before hitting the shops again!
- Why limit brunch to the afternoon? Noir at Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates has launched a Midnight Brunch, taking place every Friday from 8pm to 12am starting from just AED 215.
- End the weekend on a high at Asia Asia at Pier 7 and enjoy an unlimited selection of gourmet sushi and dim sum. The promotion is available every Saturday from 2pm to 7pm from AED329 per couple.
- The majestic Emerald Palace Kempinski, Palm Jumeirah, is offering 25 per cent off the best available room, early check-in and late check-out, breakfast for two, 25 per cent off spa treatments and dinner at one of their superb restaurants, including All’Onda and Villamore, all from AED 1,000 per room.
- Book a stay at Sofitel Dubai Downtown and take advantage of the special group rates, starting from AED 350 single with Breakfast, including an array of benefits.
- Relaxation-seekers can unwind and embrace the weekend at Caesars Bluewaters Dubai as entrance to the pool is just AED 75 for UAE Residents, inclusive of 25 per cent off food and drink at Neptune pool bar throughout the day.
Double your chances of winning with RAKBANK and MasterCard, the key sponsors of Dubai Summer Surprises 2019. The full calendar of events can be found on www.dubaisummersurprises.com and on @DSSsocial.
Email This Post