The countdown is on as The Customer Happiness Summit and Awards 2018 (CHSA), has issued its program to honor forward-thinking, locally based SME’s and Large Enterprises. Companies can enter for up to seven categories respectively and the event will additionally recognize the efforts of two individuals who have excelled in customer happiness initiatives.
The awards are free to enter and open to all companies operating in the aviation, travel, tourism, hospitality, events, real estate, retail, and healthcare industries, no later than August 16. The shortlist will be announced between August 26.
The schedule and timelines are as follow;
- Stage 1: Nominations for the Awards, 16 August
- Stage 2: Announcement of the Shortlisted companies, 26 August
- Stage 3: Submission of critical documents, 20 September
- Stage 4: Announcement of Finalists, 30 September
- Stage 5: Final presentations, 7 October – 11 October
- Stage 6: Summit and Awards winners announced live, 18 October
The importance of Customer Happiness is paramount in any industry now more than ever, therefore each project will be judged on its own merit. A number of Large Enterprises as well as SMEs have already expressed their interest in vying for recognition in this segment, to support their positive brand perception.
The independent jury of experts will be looking for customer excellence matching the following criteria;
- Best Use of Digital and Social Media for Customer Experience
- Most Innovative Customer Initiative
- Best Customer Happiness Centre
- Best Contact Centre
- Best Customer Engagement Initiative
- Best Strategic Customer Loyalty Program
- Best Virtual Assistance