On 2nd June 2017 Ronda Locatelli will celebrate Festa Della Repubblica with 25% off the total bill for all Italian guests throughout the day.
Bought to Dubai in 2008 by Italian Michelin star chef Giorgio Locatelli, Ronda Locatelli was one of the first Italian restaurants in Dubai, offering delicious authentic dishes made with the best ingredients to be found in Italy.
Throughout the day, Italians will receive 25% off the final bill including dishes such as brick-oven pizzas, antipasti, delicate homemade pastas and favourite classics including homemade beef lasagna, margherita pizza with fresh basil and mozzarella, polletto alla diavola and tagliatelle al ragù di capretto filled with a spicy kid goat ragù.
Michelin star chef Giorgio Locatelli was brought up in Corgeno in northern Italy and is famous for his use of quality Italian produce, natural flavours and perfecting traditional Italian dishes.
Republic Day, also known as Festa della Repubblica is a national holiday on June 2 each year. It celebrates the day when Italians voted to abolish the monarchy in 1946 so their country could become a republic.
To redeem 25% off the total bill, Italian guests must present a valid passport or Emirates ID upon request of their bill.
Ronda Locatelli is located in The Avenue of Atlantis, The Palm and is open from 12:00pm-15:00pm for lunch and 18:00pm – 23:30pm for dinner on the 2ndJune. For bookings call 04 426 2626 or email email@example.com.
The top 10 things you didn’t know about Ronda Locatelli……
1. 95% of Ronda Locatelli’s produce is from Italy, however if in season Chef Salvo also sources a variety of vegetables from Dubai suppliers
2. Ronda Locatelli is Michelin star chef Giorgio Locatelli’s second restaurant. His other being the Michelin starred Locanda in London
3. Ronda Locatelli is proud to serve over 50 gluten free dishes, with all chefs highly trained in cooking for diners with food allergies. This stems from Giorgio’s daughter suffering from many food intolerances and allergies.
4. The chefs prepare over 100Kg of pasta every week, that’s as much as they weight of a baby elephant
5. The waiters serve over 1200 pizzas every week, that’s over 62,400 pizza’s every year
6. Chef de Cuisine Salvo Sardo uses 1Kg of truffle every week in a variety of pasta and pizza dishes
7. The most popular dish ordered at Ronda Locatelli is the Italian favourite Pizza Margherita
8. The chefs bake over 175Kg of fresh bread every week
9. Gluten free dishes are the most popular dietary request at Ronda Locatelli, with 70 dishes selling every week of the gluten free variety
10. Ronda Locatelli is one of the first Italian restaurants to open in Dubai