- Save 80% in energy costs with new eco-friendly features
MMD, Middle East brand licensing partner of Philips Monitors, unveils the new Philips B-line borderless LCD monitor series with Philips PowerSensor. The monitors come in three sizes and two resolutions.
PowerSensor: Smart, eco-friendly, and cuts up to 80% of energy consumption
Best suited for the environmentally aware, and the cost conscious. The innovative Philips PowerSensor will sense if you are in front of the display using infra-red technology. When you step away, the monitor dims significantly. Energy consumption is then cut by up to 80%.
These energy savings add up over time. Save money while living a greener, more environmentally responsible lifestyle. PowerSensor monitors are also an excellent choice for corporations – the cost savings are multiplied when applied in bulk.
Other key features and highlights
- Eco-friendly Materials: Produced with green materials like post-consumer recycled plastics and PVC-BFR free housing.
- Wide Viewing Angles: The picture will remain clear from almost any viewing angle (up to 178 degrees, which is essentially sideways) thanks to IPS technology.
- Ergonomic Convenience: SmartErgoBase lets you easily adjust the screen’s height/angle to suit your ideal physical position.
- Slim, Elegant Body: Simple design, narrow borders, and edge-to-edge glass ensures the display takes as little space as possible on a desk.
- LowBlue Mode and Flicker-Free: LowBlue Mode uses smart software technology to reduce harmful shortwave blue light emissions. Flicker-free technology makes the screen more comfortable to look at through better brightness control.
- Diverse Connectivity Options: SmartConnect enables use of DisplayPort, HDMI, and VGA The screen also comes with USB 3.0 connectivity.
- Built-in Stereo Speakers: Enjoy quality sound while keeping your desk clear. No need to bother with add-on speakers.