The strong technological framework of the new ‘Siemens’ XXL refrigerator delivers several benefits backed by innovative features:
- ‘Bottom-freezer’ design makes the refrigerator ergonomically more suitable, as regularly consumed essentials like water, vegetables and milk can be retrieved without constantly bending that is required while using traditional refrigerators. There is extra-large space to store large-sized frozen items with 682 litre storage capacity.
- ‘hyperFresh’ Plus system regulates humidity level and keeps fruits and vegetables fresh for up two times more the duration compared to standard refrigerators.
- ‘multiAirflow’ keeps air evenly flowing in the compartment so that every food content receives optimal cooling.
- The ‘holidayMode’ function comes in handy for families traveling during the Eid vacation as this setting activates energy-saving cooling throughout their absence.
- A detachable temperature- and humidity-controlled drawer that allows meat products to be preserved for longer by freezing products at sub-zero levels without affecting the temperature of other contents.
- Metallic chrome finish makes the refrigerators a stylish addition to one’s kitchen décor.
The KG86NAI30M also consumes 40% less energy and retails at AED 5,099. Drop by the Better Life showroom until May 7 for a chance to win the XXL refrigerator.
Another key product listed in Better Life’s new arrivals’ is the high-performance ‘sensoFresh Siemens Washing Machine’. Key product highlights and consumer benefits:
- ‘sensoFresh’: The use of active oxygen offers fast and effective odour removal without washing. The sensoFresh system provides the ideal solution to refresh almost any type of fabric, including sensitive and non-washable materials, without using water or detergent.
- A vibrant multi-touch panel, large TFT display and an ergonomic dial to set the perfect washing programme
- ‘speedPerfect’ function to achieve a quick wash without compromising on the rigour of cleanliness, whilst reducing the average washing time by almost 65% when compared to other washing machines.
- Toggle between different options for a more energy-efficient cleaning process using ‘ecoPerfect’ selection which prolongs the washing cycle by reducing the machine’s energy output by almost half.
- The intelligent ‘iQdrive’ motor technology for a highly energy-efficient and ‘quiet’ washing cycle.
- ‘Less Ironing’ feature that activates an extra-gentle wash by reducing the spinning speed and evenly draining the water, leaving clothes crease-free and reducing the burden of ironing.
The new WM14T790GC, 9 kg washing machine is available at Better Life stores for AED 3,799.
Better Life stores in Dubai are in Mall of the Emirates, City Centre Mirdif and Deira Al Itihad Road.For more details on Better Life, call: +9714 3410716.