- From the forerunners of design: Poltrona Frau, Cassina and Cappellini of Poltrona Frau Group ME.
This season, the Italian luxury design powerhouse- Poltrona Frau Group, redefines over 100 years of its tradition through their new collections. Recently launched at the world’s largest annual furniture fair, Salone Del Mobile Milan 2017, the new collection from Poltrona Frau, Cassina and Cappellini is now available for pre-order in Dubai.
Poltrona Frau: CEO of Poltrona Frau Group ME Samer Al Isis comments “Our designers have paid tribute to details, grand leatherwork and technology to amplify the rarity of the new collections and cater to the tastes of the Middle East.”
- Poltrona Frau’s innovative Cockpit seat for workspaces in collaboration with Ferrari Design Centre. Created to celebrate the 70th birthday of the Maranello-based carmaker. Here, Poltrona Frau rises to the tricky challenge of constructing a 3D structure around the core so that the armchair is more than a regular seat designed for the work environment.
- The new collection also features modernized variations of the Chester, a design icon by Renzo Frau, adapted with new modular options and configurations.
Cappellini: The vanguard Cappellini collection is dependably unusual, yet measured in its rotation of neutral shades and blaze of colours, fathering a new expression of a contemporary art.
- Standing out this season, “Flower” by Junpei and Lori Tamaki’s essence of design is multiplied in a kaleidoscope effect leaving a strong visual psychedelic effect.
- The new collection also inhabited the rebirth of staples such as “Drum”, exclusively designed by Mac Stopa with fresh inspirations of hexagonal electric drums from the 80s, in a variety of colours and shapes for an unusual space definition.
Cassina: According to world renowned designer Patricia Urquiola, the key word in this historical and cultural time is ‘consistency, above all.
- Urquiola’s design of Cassina’s Beam Sofa system translated project precision, intellectual honesty and a vision towards the future.
- Other highlights from the collection were the innovative 8 Sofa by Piero Lissoni, equipped with 8 cubes offering padded elements without side and back panels, in addition to a new swivel armchair.
- The newly launched Caprice and Passion line of chairs with high stools with a stem base by Philippe Starck were also a show favourite.
The new collection is available for pre-order at the Poltrona Frau Group Middle East show room in Downtown Dubai. For further information please visit: www.poltronafraugroupme.com