Not only is Dubai Parks and Resorts the region’s largest theme park destination, it is also fully ‘summer-proofed’ with a huge range of indoor, air-conditioned rides and attractions that the whole family will love. From hair-raising indoor rollercoasters to action packed 3D and 4D cinematic simulator rides and live shows inside the Hollywood and Raj Mahal theatres and LEGO® City Stage, there is something for everyone to enjoy.
The destination is also running Ramadan Nights and Sizzling Summer ticket offers for its three theme parks and water park – MOTIONGATE™ Dubai, Bollywood Parks™ Dubai, LEGOLAND® Dubai and LEGOLAND® Water Park – as well as extended opening hours for the ultimate guest experience.
So, to help you decide what to try first, we’ve shortlisted the top ten things to do at Dubai Parks and Resorts this summer.
- If you are looking for an exhilarating experience, look no further than Madagascar Mad Pursuit. Located in the indoor, air-conditioned DreamWorks Zone at MOTIONGATE™ Dubai, the Madagascar animated movie theme rollercoaster dips and dives through sharp turns leaving guests wanting to ride again and again.
- For families who are looking to escape the summer heat at an incredibly fun place, a visit to LEGOLAND® Water Park is the answer. Offering 20 slides and attractions, it is the only water park in the region specifically designed for families with children aged 2-12. Children can customize their own LEGO® raft before a relaxing float in the lazy river, or parents can race their kids down a 240ft. slide before relaxing in one of the Water Park’s colourful cabanas.
- Enjoy watching the amazing Jaan-e-Jigar show, the Broadway-style Bollywood musical at the air-conditioned Rajmahal Theatre, located at the Bollywood Parks™ Dubai. The impressive musical performances and extraordinary artistic scenes will mesmerize you as you embark on a journey through one of India’s best loved fairytale stories.
- Treat yourself and your family to authentic Emirati seafood cuisine at Al Mashowa Restaurant, located at India Gate in Riverland™ Dubai. Enjoy spectacular views of the 1km long river from the comfort of the air-conditioning and enjoy recipes from the past in the modern restaurant setting.
- Summer is the perfect chance for families to come together and just have fun! LEGOLAND® Dubai offers the opportunity to do just that with its 40 rides, shows and attractions. MINILAND, at the heart of LEGOLAND® Dubai, is the perfect spot for families to explore their creativity while enjoying landmarks from the region such as Burj Al Arab, Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Dubai Marina and more built using 20 million LEGO® bricks under the indoor and air conditioned dome. Not to be missed- the Burj Khalifa LEGO® model- the tallest in the world at 17 metres!
- “Calling all Dragon Riders” to the ultimate coaster experience, Dragon Gliders is located in the popular DreamWorks zone at MOTIONGATE™ Dubai, the Hollywood-inspired theme park. The fully indoor ride features 360-degree rotating vehicles, built-in audio, massive multimedia projections and so much more, and is set to become one of the most memorable rides for guests of all ages.
- Families who are fans of all things Bollywood will love Bollywood Parks™ Dubai. All 7 of its state-of-the-art, cinematic rides are indoors for your enjoyment this summer. Soar through the sky across the landscapes of India with Krrish in his flying theatre, or shoot the bandits at the interactive ride, Sholay followed by a taste of mouth-watering Indian fine dining at the Mughul-e-Azam restaurant that takes you back to the era of the Mughul Kings.
- Are you ready to set sail for a whirlwind of a journey with a Kung Fu fighting Panda? Located in the indoor DreamWorks Zone at MOTIONGATE™ Dubai, the 3D action-packed motion-simulator, features a fun adventure with the hilarious Dragon Warrior, Po and Master Shifu.
- If you want to enjoy the parks right up to closing time this summer, why not treat your family to stay at the Lapita Hotel, the Polynesian themed resort hotel, located in the heart of Dubai Parks and Resorts. The hotel features a wide selection of luxury facilities, including a cutting-edge signature spa, pool and a range of restaurants and bars.
- Become the park’s honorary Ghostbuster at Colombia Pictures zone, located at MOTIONGATE™ Dubai. The fun and interactive Ghostbuster, Battle for New York ride, is the world’s first Ghostbusters theme park ride and is completely indoors for your enjoyment this summer.
Dubai Parks and Resorts Ramadan Nights Offer
During Ramadan, UAE residents can experience MOTIONGATE™ Dubai, Bollywood Parks™ Dubai and LEGOLAND® Dubai for the special price of AED 95 between 8pm – 12am.
Dubai Parks and Resorts Sizzling Summer Offers
|Admission only (one day / per person)||Admission + unlimited food and soft beverage* (one day / per person)|
|Bollywood Parks™ Dubai||AED 85||AED 125|
|LEGOLAND® Dubai||AED 145||AED 195|
|LEGOLAND® Water Park||AED 145||AED 195|
|MOTIONGATE™ Dubai||AED 125||AED 195|
For guests who want to experience two theme parks in one day, they can take advantage of special admission only tickets for AED 195 and inclusive of unlimited food and beverage for AED 265.
Summer and Ramadan Park Timings:
MOTIONGATE™ Dubai Daily 4pm- 12am
Bollywood Parks™ Dubai Daily 4pm-12am
LEGOLAND® Dubai Daily 4pm- 12am
LEGOLAND® Water Park Daily: 10am –7 pm
All the parks within Dubai Parks and Resorts have been designed to be a year-round destination. From the start to finish of your amazing adventure, the cooling effect begins with air-conditioned trams and coaches available to take guests to and from the parking to the theme parks. Covered buggies will also be available once at the destination to transfer guests between the parks and minimize walking time. Many of the rides and attractions are fully indoors and for other areas of the parks, ‘cooling zones’, air-conditioned queuing systems, shaded areas and landscaping will keep guests cool. When making a stop to refuel and grab a bite to eat, all of Dubai Parks and Resorts cafes and restaurants have indoor seating, from themed dining to casual and fine dining.
The new summer and Ramadan offers are bookable online and available upon arrival at the park gates. For more info please visit http://dubaiparksandresorts.com